|Aug 09, 2019||5:30 PM - 9:00 PM|
God’s Mighty Men is an event for Christian men ages 13-99 (max age 150, please). The challenging and captivating storyteller, Matthew Pless, who has guided men from Death Valley to the top of Mount Whitney for numerous years, is speaking on being the man God designed men to be.
A steak dinner is being provided, followed by a “Man Skills Fair” where general crafts, hobbies, sports, ie: things men do, will be demonstrated. “Man Cards” will be awarded to everyone who learns something new. Come enjoy a meal, fellowship with Godly men and get your “Man Card”! We start dinner at 5:30 pm on Friday August 9th at North Shelby Baptist Church, 4100 Belcher Drive, Birmingham, AL 35242. Buy your tickets early as there is limited seating available.
THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT!
GODSMIGHTYMEN.EVENTBRITE.COM [PASSWORD: WE BE MEN]
MORE INFO ON MATTHEW + EVENT ON FACEBOOK—GODSMIGHTYMEN
Here are a list of the Man Skills being presented:
- How to suture a cut – Dr. John Touliatos
- Building a First Aid Kit & How to splint a broken arm – Warren Jones
- Gun Cleaning – Michael McCauley
- Sheetrock Repair – Troy Rochester
- House wiring receptacles, switches, light fixtures – Randy Tingle
- Replacing a Leaky Toilet Valve set – Joey Carter
- Using Jumper Cables – Dennis Freeman, OUT SIDE
- Cooking on a Grill – Chris Fielding, OUT SIDE
- Automotive Safety Check – Billy Graham, OUT SIDE
- Mountain Bikes and Trails to Ride – Alan Thompson
- Mountain Climbing equipment and techniques – Nathan and Dr. George Walker
- Knife Sharpening – Matt Burns (Master Technician of Med. Instruments & Surgical Steel)
- Useful Knots , The Rescue Knot – Ed Foree & John Ferrell
- The many ways to start a fire – Stephen Ferrell, OUT SIDE
- Extreme Light Back Packing – Don Jones & Dr. Blaine Bishop
- Antique Car collection will be on display