An assessment is mandatory to receive services. Appointments are available between 9:00-11:00 a.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Call 669-7858 to make an appointment.
The following information must be provided upon arrival at your appointment for you be considered for any assistance:
- Must be head of household
- Picture Identification for all adult household members. Acceptable forms are a valid driver’s license with picture, state ID card with picture, passport,
- A Social Security card and/or birth certificate is required for each household member.
- Provide proof of 911 address, such as a utility bill, rent receipt, or lease.
- Must provide proof of income for you household.
Please note that assistance is not guaranteed. Applications are reviewed upon individual need. Shelby Baptist Association and Church & Community Ministries of the Shelby Baptist Association (CCM) does not provide any cash assistance. CCM does not offer assistance for utility deposits or telephone bills.